The Flights of Fantasy challenge is hosted by Alexa of Alexa Loves Books and Rachel of Hello, Chelly. It is a no pressure challenge as I set my own pace and choose my challenge amount, which is 30.
For the Flights of Fantasy challenge, here are the fantasy books that I have read and reviewed during the month of November:
- [1 Nov] Wolves and Roses by Christina Bauer
- [3 Nov] Prism by Nina Walker
- [7 Nov] Veiled by Stacey Rourke
- [10 Nov] The Panther’s Lost Princess by McKenna Dean
- [13 Nov] Heart of the Fae by Emma Hamm
- [15 Nov] Semi-Human by Isabel Jordan
- [15 Nov] Semi-Twisted by Isabel Jordan
- [17 Nov] Semi-Sane by Isabel Jordan
- [19 Nov] The Bohemian Magician by A.L. Sirois
- [20 Nov] Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
- [21 Nov] Obsidian and Stars by Julie Eshbaugh
- [24 Nov] Tall, Dark & Deadly by Kharma Kelley
- [25 Nov] The Chosen Knights by Mary Ting
- [28 Nov] Flame in the Dark by Faith Hunter
- [29 Nov] The Edge of the Blade by Jeffe Kennedy
On the above list there is 1 book that was on my original list of 30 books, which you can see HERE if you like. In this next list are more fantasy books that I read but only mini-reviewed on Goodreads:
So for this month I have read 1 book from from my challenge list.
From my list that makes 29 books completed in total.
I have 1 more books to read to complete my original proposed TBR list.
I have read 15 fantasy books this month. (2 of the books that were reviewed had been read prior to this month)
I am still on track to hit my challenge goal and then some. 😍