The Flights of Fantasy challenge is hosted by Alexa of Alexa Loves Books and Rachel of Hello, Chelly. It is a no pressure challenge as I set my own pace and choose my challenge amount, which is 30.
For the Flights of Fantasy challenge, here are the fantasy books that I have read and reviewed during the month of June:
- [4 Jul] Dark Sahale by Sam Ferguson
- [5 Jul] Saving the Bear by Rachel Robins
- [6 Jul] Ferryl Shayde by Vance Huxley
- [6 Jul] The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
- [8 Jul] White Hot by Ilona Andrews
- [9 Jul] One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews
- [9 Jul] Moonshadow by Thea Harrison
- [10 Jul] Spellbinder by Thea Harrison
- [11 Jul] Wildfire by Ilona Andrews
- [14 Jul] Age of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan
- [16 Jul] The Last True Hero by Bec McMaster
- [23 Jul] Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
- [25 Jul] The Epic Crush of Genie Lo by F.C. Yee
On the above list there are 2 books that were on my original list of 30 books, which you can see HERE if you like. In this next list are more fantasy books that I read but only mini-reviewed on Goodreads and 1 of those books was on my list as well. I marked that book in pink:
So for this month I have read 3 books from from my challenge list.
From my list that makes 27 books completed in total.
I have 3 more books to read to complete my original proposed TBR list.
I have read 16 fantasy books this month.