The Flights of Fantasy challenge is hosted by Alexa of Alexa Loves Books and Rachel of Hello, Chelly. So far this is still the only reading challenge that I have entered into for the 2017 year. It is a no pressure challenge as I set my own pace and choose my challenge amount, which is 30.
Here are the fantasy books that I have read and reviewed on this blog:
- [1 Feb] Hungry Ghosts by Stephen Blackmoore
- [3 Feb] Wucaii by Pembroke Sinclair
- [8 Feb] Gilded Cage by Vic James
- [15 Feb] Flight of the Krilo by Sam Ferguson
- [17 Feb] Firestorm by Donna Grant
- [20 Feb] The Changing by Eric Buffington
- [21 Feb] The Dark Companions by M.A. Kassel
- [23 Feb] PULSE: The Trial by R.A. Crawford
- [24 Feb] Semi-Charmed by Isabel Jordan
- [28 Feb] Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs
On the above list there are 2 books that were on my original list of 30 books, which you can see HERE if you want to. Those two books are Hungry Ghosts by Stephen Blackmoore and Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs.
Here are more fantasy books that I read but only reviewed on Goodreads and 4 of those books were on my list as well (The Wrath & The Dawn, Reap & Reveal, A Torch Against the Night, Eleventh Grave):
So for this month I have read 6 books from from my challenge list.
From my list that makes 11 books completed in total.
I have 19 more books to read to complete my original proposed TBR list.
I have read 20 fantasy books this month.