It has been almost a month since I had a Terrific Tuesday post, wow. Well now I am back and I have a book that has created a lot of buzz in the literary world. I am not sure if I am going to for sure read this book BUT it is on my radar and that makes the chances of me reading it pretty high.
Natasha: I’m a girl who believes in science and facts. Not fate. Not destiny. Or dreams that will never come true. I’m definitely not the kind of girl who meets a cute boy on a crowded New York City street and falls in love with him. Not when my family is twelve hours away from being deported to Jamaica. Falling in love with him won’t be my story.
Daniel: I’ve always been the good son, the good student, living up to my parents’ high expectations. Never the poet. Or the dreamer. But when I see her, I forget about all that. Something about Natasha makes me think that fate has something much more extraordinary in store—for both of us.
The Universe: Every moment in our lives has brought us to this single moment. A million futures lie before us. Which one will come true?
About the Author
- I believe in love. Really, truly.
- I’m kind of a hopeless romantic.
- I’m a proud member of the We Need Diverse Books
- In a former life I made jewelry. You can see some of it here.
- I love Karoake, but I cannot sing. I. Am. The. Worst. My song of choice is “Making Love out of Nothing at all” by Air Supply, because AIR SUPPLY.
- My husband makes custom notebooks. They are pretty popular.
- I hand write my first drafts.
- I keep all the empty pens.
- I was (am and always will be) a late bloomer.
- In a former life I was French. I could live entirely on wine & cheese. Or maybe Korean because I could live on Kimchi & Galbi too.